If your child is entitled to Free School Meals you will be able to order them using our on-line order form. When setting up your child's profile make sure to tick the relevant box to indicate their eligibility - this is totally confidential!
If you have not already done so, you will need to register with your school - see below for more instructions. The governments new infant FSM initiative states that all reception 1 and reception 2 children are now entitled to a free meal!
UNIVERSAL INFANT FREE SCHOOL MEALS
(DOE: July 2014)
What you need to know:
* As of September 2014, all children in reception, year 1 and year 2 in state-funded schools in England will receive free school meals.
* Studies show that well-nourished children fare better at school. The Free School Meals Initiative authors say that providing wholesome school meals, alongside good food education, is the best way to feed children.
* The Department for Education (DfE) is giving £150m in capital funding to local authorities to support the roll-out of this policy in the 2014-15 financial year.
* Schools will be expected to offer FSMs to all infant pupils, but will not be expected to make take-up of meals by infant pupils mandatory.
* Schools have the freedom to set their own policies in relation to packed lunches, and that will not change.
* The legal requirement on schools will be to provide a lunchtime meal that meets the School Food Standards, where they apply. We (the Dept for Education) expect that pupils will routinely be offered a hot meal option.
In order to use our On-Line Order Form to book Free School Meals you need to:
1. Register with your school for Free School Meals. Please contact your school admin office about how to apply. Note that all Reception 1 and Reception 2 children (i.e. those eligible for FSM under the new government initiative) will have been automatically registered.
2. Obtain a Sue Brady Catering Ltd.Free School Meals pass-code. If you order online and any of your children are eligible for FSM’s, you will be required to enter a FSM Passcode. Be sure to keep it confidential as you may become liable for charges if non-eligible parents use it.
Your school admin office should have sent out Passcodes to all parents that have Reception 1 & 2 children. Please check your school web-site or the last school Newsletter. In the event that you are unable to contact your admin office use the form below. Please only do so in an emergency as we are unable to routinely deal with individual parents.
To place your order for the next 2 week period click the link below . . .
If you have a choice we recommend using CHROME .
Please use this form to place your ‘Paid’ and ‘Free School Meal’ orders.
You can order for up to four children at a time which can a mixture of ‘Paid’ and ‘FSM’.
Be sure to indicate which type they are by using the check box’s in the ‘Childrens Profiles’ section at the top of the form .
NEW OPTION: Order/Pay for a Whole Seasons Meals in one step. . .
Our new seasonal Menu’s features delicious and tasty meals that reflect the time of year and are based on a three week rolling menu which will alternate throughout the relevant term.
Our Autumn Menu covers terms 1 & 2
Our Winter Menu covers terms 3 & 4
Our Summer Menu covers terms 5 & 6
To Order your meals for Terms 3 and 4 click the link below - for more info click here
WINTER SEASON MENU DEADLINE - Friday 17th December 2021 9am